As My Father Hath Sent Me Even So I Send You
First Church Of The Gospel Ministry
World Missions Center
P.O. Box 428
Bucyrus, Ohio 44820-0428 USA
Website Address: http://www.victorynetwork.org
Missions Center E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Church Charter Application
Our Statement Of Beliefs
1. We believe that God exists and is pleased with all who draw near by faith. We worship the one and only Holy and loving God who is Father, Son, and Holy
Spirit eternally. God has created all things visible and invisible, has brought salvation and new life to humanity through Jesus Christ, and continues to
sustain the church and all things until the end of the age.
2. We believe in Jesus Christ, the Word of God become flesh. He is the Savior of the world, who has delivered us from the dominion of sin and reconciled us
to God by his death on a cross. He was declared to be the Son of God by his resurrection from the dead. He is the head of the church, the exalted Lord, the
Lamb who was slain, coming again to reign with God in glory.
3. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the eternal Spirit of God, who dwells in Jesus Christ, who empowers the church, who is the source of our life in Christ, and
who is poured out on those who believe as God's guarantee of redemption.
4. We believe that all Scripture is inspired by God through the Holy Spirit for instruction in salvation and all training in righteousness. We accept the
Scriptures as the Word of God and as the fully reliable and trustworthy standard for Christian faith and life. Led by the Holy Spirit in the church, we
interpret Scripture in harmony with our Lord Jesus Christ.
5. We believe that God has created the heavens and the earth and all that is in them, and that God preserves and renews what he has made. All creation has
its source outside itself and belongs to God the Creator. God is good and provides all that is needed for life.
6. We believe that God has created human beings in his divine image. God formed them from the dust of the earth and gave them a special dignity among
all the works of his creation. Human beings have been made for relationship with God, to live in peace with each other, and to take care of the rest of
7. We confess that, beginning with Adam and Eve, humanity has disobeyed God, given way to the tempter, and chosen to sin. All have fallen short of the
Creator's intent, have marred the image of God in which they were created, disrupted order in the world, and limited their love for others. Because of sin,
humanity has been given over to the enslaving powers of evil and death and only through the shed blood of Christ Jesus upon the Cross of Calvary can man
be redeemed and receive salvation which is by faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ.
8. We believe that, through Jesus Christ, God offers salvation from sin and a new way of life. We receive God's salvation when we repent and accept Jesus
Christ as Savior and Lord. In Christ, we are reconciled with God and brought into the reconciling community. We place our faith in God that, by the same
power that raised Christ from the dead, we may be saved from sin to follow Christ and to know the fullness of salvation.
9. We believe that the church is the assembly of those who have accepted God's offer of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ. It is the new community of
disciples sent into the world to proclaim the reign of God and to provide a witness of the church's glorious hope. It is the new society established and
sustained by the Holy Spirit.
10. We believe that the mission of the church is to proclaim and to be a sign of the kingdom of God. Christ has commissioned the church to make disciples
of all nations, baptizing them, and teaching them to observe all things he has commanded.
11. We believe that the baptism of believers in the immersion of water is a sign of their cleansing from sin. Baptism is also a pledge before the church of
their covenant with God to walk in the way of Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit. Believers are baptized into Christ and his body by the
Spirit, water, and his blood that was shed on the cross at Calvary.
12. We believe that the Lord's Supper is a sign by which the church thankfully remembers the new covenant which Jesus established by his death. In this
communion meal, the church renews its covenant with God and with each other and participates in the life and death of Jesus Christ, until he comes.
13. We believe that in the washing of the feet of his disciples, Jesus calls us to serve one another in love. Thus, we acknowledge our frequent need of
cleansing, renew our willingness to let go of pride and worldly power, and offer our lives in humble service and sacrificial love to our Lord and Saviour,
14. We believe that ministry is a continuation of the work of Christ, who gives gifts through the Holy Spirit to all believers and empowers them for service in
the church and in the world. We believe that God calls particular persons in the church to specific leadership ministries and offices. All who minister are
accountable to God and the Lord Jesus and not to man.
15. We believe that the church of Jesus Christ is one body with many members, ordered in such a way that, through the one Spirit, believers may be built
together spiritually into a dwelling place for God.
16. We believe that Jesus Christ calls us to discipleship, to take up the cross and follow him. Through the gift of God's saving grace, we are empowered to be
disciples of Jesus, filled with his Spirit, following his teachings and his path through suffering to new life. As we are faithful to his way, we become
conformed to Christ and separated from the evil in the world.
17. We believe that to be a disciple of Jesus is to know life in the Spirit. As the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ takes shape in us, we grow in the
image of Christ and in our relationship with God. The Holy Spirit is active in individual and in communal worship, leading us deeper into the experience
with the Lord Jesus and our Heavenly Father.
18. We believe that God intends human life to begin in families and to be blessed through families. Even more, God desires all people to become part of the
church, God's family. As single and married members of the church family give and receive nurture and healing, families can grow toward the wholeness
that God intends. We are called to chastity and to loving faithfulness in marriage.
19. We commit ourselves to tell the truth in all things and to honor God with the taking of vows of faith and giving cheerfully to the work of the cross and
the ministry of the church on the world mission fields.
20. We believe that everything belongs to God, who calls the church to live in faithful stewardship of all that God has entrusted to us, and to participate in
the work of the cross and to rest our faith on the finished work of Christ and the promises of God.
21. We believe that peace is the will of God. God created the world in peace, and God's peace is most fully revealed in Jesus Christ, who is our peace and the
peace of the whole world. Led by the Holy Spirit, we follow Christ in the way of peace, doing justice, bringing reconciliation, and practicing non-violence,
even in the face of violence and warfare.
22. We believe that the church is God's holy nation, called to give full allegiance to Christ, its head and to witness to every nation, government, and society
about God's saving grace.
23. We place our faith, hope and assurances in the reign of God and his fulfillment in the day when Christ will come again in glory to judge the living and
the dead. He will gather his church, which is already living under the reign of God. We await God's final victory, the end of this present age of struggle, the
resurrection of the dead, and a new heaven and a new earth. There the people of God will reign with Christ in justice, righteousness, and peace forever and
1. Complete commitment to the authority of God's word and God's will.
2. Knowledge of Biblical standards and principles for Christ like living and yieldedness to the Lord Jesus Christ as revealed in the Bible which is the living
word of God.
3. Cultivation of the habits of obedience, prayer, bible study and Christian fellowship as helpful and necessary means of growth in the Christian's
relationship with Christ.
4. Appreciation for the privilege and acceptance of the responsibility to share the Lord Jesus Christ with those around us, as well as, throughout the world.
5. Through the teaching of the Holy Spirit gain knowledge and wisdom of the nature, mission and ministry of the church h and understanding God's plan
and method of world evangelism.
6. Awareness of God's calling of one's natural and supernaturally bestowed gifts and abilities.
7. The spiritual development of natural and supernatural gifts through the study of the living word of God and of the principals of preaching, teaching,
counseling and outreach.
1. The preaching and spreading of the gospel as missionary evangelists among all peoples of the earth.
2. To ordain, empower and field God called ministers of the gospel and missionaries for the World Mission Fields.
3. To Respond as the Lord commands us to be God's Love In Action as a doer of the word and not hearers only.
4. To grant Church Charters for the founding of local Churches.
1. The First Church Of The Gospel Ministry, both the world missions headquarters and all local churches that have been granted charters and all members
thereof, agree to abide by all the laws of the United States Of America or of the Nation, Land Or Kingdom in the mission field where the charter is granted.
2. Charter members and their congregations will cooperate with local and state governments in the democratic process and do all they can to further the
peace and tranquility of the community by providing Love and humanitarian aid to the victims of unrest or war. In time of war the Church shall remain
neutral and do all that is within its power to bring peace among all peoples.
3. The local church who is granted a charter agree herein that it will not become a member of or supporter of any political cause or social movement or take
sides in any local unrest or public demonstration of any kind and that its sole purpose is the spreading of the Gospel of Jesus Christ among all peoples and
to provide the love of Christ to all.
4. The church will not harbor or give refuge to any person accused of any crime and will provide to local authorities any and all information pertaining to
persons wanted by the authorities for any reason whatsoever and will cooperate fully within the boundaries of the law.
5. Local Churches will be Governed solely by the Pastor of which he will appoint two additional members one, of which, will act as the secretary and one will
act as the treasurer.
6. A Pastor may be Chosen among the group and persons applying for the original charter. Should the Chosen Pastor for whatever reason leave or become
incapacitated it shall be the sole responsibility of The World Mission Director, The Home Secretary and The Bishop Of The Church to appoint a new pastor
from the roles of the members of the clergy to fill the local vacancy or upon the approval of the Bishop of the Church or home secretary form such search
committees among the local congregation to fill the vacancy and any candidate brought forth by such search committees must meet the approval of the
Bishop of the Church prior to the installation of and the ordination of a new pastor. Local congregations will not have the authority to ordain new ministers
as this responsibility shall remain the duty of the Bishop of the home missions church. The local congregation will bear the burden of providing travel,
moving and other necessary expenses for the new pastor and his or her family to take up the post as the congregational new pastor.
7. The Local church under this charter will report to the world missions headquarters and The Home Secretary monthly. The monthly report will include
services held, the number in attendance and a treasury report reflecting the weekly offerings of which 10 % of the total monthly collections and offerings
will be submitted with the report to the home secretary of The First Church Of The Gospel Ministry.
8. Each local Church under the direction of the Pastor is a sovereign body and is responsible for its own financial affairs and neither party to this agreement
is the general agent of the other and each local Church is solely responsible for its own actions and herein agree to hold harmless, promise herein to
indemnify, save, and defend the First Church Of The Gospel Ministry from all liability from damages to persons or property in any legal suit arising out of
their own personal or collective actions on the local mission fields and are responsible for any and all of their own debts and financial affairs.
9. The pastor who being ordained with us and herein granted a charter being established under our charter is to have First Church Of The Gospel Ministry
on all signage letterhead and printing and will be known by the home church as (EXAMPLE) First Church Of The Gospel Ministry (of Denver ,Co ) your
city and state and no other name may be used.
10. This agreement may be amended at any time by The Bishop Of The Home Church with the approval of the local church bodies by The First Church Of
The Gospel Ministry in order to reflect the overall advancement of the world missions of the home Church and to the collective good of all as the local
Church grows in its missions or the establishment of additional local churches and the granting of the Christian Charters of The First Church Of The Gospel
throughout the world!
11. While The First Church Of The Gospel Ministry unlike others who charter churches under their home church 501C-3 master charter our fee is one of the
lowest for a professional charter in the body of Christ! A Church chartered by us automatically becomes a 501C-3 non-profit church under our master
charter. The local organizers or the bodies of existing churches or those being formed and applying for a Charter shall contribute $595.oo for application,
certificate issuance, processing and state filing fees if any are required that is payable in US Dollars at the time of application being made for the charter. No
charter will be granted without the processing fee and such fee must be received by the home secretary with this application!
This agreement is entered into by The First Church Of The Gospel Ministry World Missions And Home Church Headquarters, and the three individuals
whose names and signatures appear below who are all of legal age. The local church will become active once this agreement is received by the Home
Missions Headquarters and such charter fees received, deposited and cleared by regular mail.
The charter shall remain in effect so long as the points of the agreement are kept by the local church organizers and the local church membership. The First
Church Of The Gospel Ministry reserves the right to cancel the charter and this agreement at any time should any of the conditions of the agreement not be
A Certificate of Charter will be mailed to the Local Pastor Of The Church upon approval of the charter by the Bishop Of The Church.
Date _____________________________ City__________________________________
State__________________ County_____________________ Country________________
The Name Of The New Church Within This Fellowship And Our Charter Will Be As Follows:
(Give Name Of Church)
______ I am sending a check or money order payable to FCGM for $595.00 US Dollars Plus $7.50 Priority Mailing in USA. Total $602.50.... For Overseas
Charters the cost is $595.00 Plus $35.00 for Priority mail and assurance delivery service. Total $630.00 In US Dollars for all charters outside the USA.
______ I Herein Sign This Agreement and agree to all points of the charter.
Pastor’s Signature ____________________________________________________________________
[ ] Check (US Funds)
[ ] Money Order (US Funds)
[ ] Credit Card (Check One)
Type Of Card [ ] Visa [ ] MasterCard [ ] Discover [ ] American Express
TOTAL AMOUNT BILLED TO MY CREDIT CARD $ ____________
Name On Card _________________________________
Card Number __________________________________
Expiration Date ________________________________
3 Digit Security Code ___________________________
Go out into the highways and hedges and compel them to come in.