Your Date Of Birth _____________________ Where Were You Born ____________________________
Name _________________________________________________________ Male _____ Female _____
City __________________________________________ State ______________ Zip ________________
Country ________________ Phone Number __________________E-mail Address ___________________
Website URL If You Have A Website_______________________________________________________
The Law Requires That We Have
In Our Files Some Form Of Legal Identification That States And
Proves You Are Who You Say You Are!
Your Drivers License Number & State Or You May Use Your Last 4 Of Your SOC Number! ____________
Your Date Of Birth _______________________ Where Were You Born ____________________________
Name ___________________________________________________________ Male _____ Female _____
City __________________________________________ State ______________ Zip __________________
Country ________________ Phone Number ________________ E-mail Address ______________________
Website URL If You Have A Website_________________________________________________________
Ministers Vows Of Ordination
The church is the family of God, the body of Christ, and the temple of the Holy Spirit. All people who proclaim Jesus as Lord of all are called to make Christ known as Saviour and Lord, and to share in the building up of the church and the renewing of the world. Now you are called to work as a pastor, minister and teacher together with all who share in the ministry of Christ. It will be your task to proclaim by word and deed the gospel of Jesus Christ, and to fashion your life in accordance with its precepts. You are to love and serve the people among whom you work, to live with them in mutual accountability, caring alike for young and old, strong and weak, rich and poor. You are to preach, to declare God's forgiveness to penitent sinners, to pronounce God's blessing, to preside at baptism, the Lord's Supper, and other events. In all that you do, you are to nourish Christ's people from the riches of his grace, and to strengthen them with the preaching and the teachings of His Holy Word and to Glorify God in this life and in the life to come.
Please answer, I will or I do to the questions listed below
Q: Will you pray for the work
of this church and it's ministry and outreach missions daily and
encourage others to join you in praying that God will continue
to bless the humanitarian work we are doing all over the world
for the cause of Christ?
Q: Do you believe that you are truly called by God, the Lord Jesus and HIS church to the ministry of Jesus Christ?
Q: Will you accept the office of ministry entrusted to you by ordination by this church?
Q: Will you as an minister of the gospel respect and be guided by the Biblical beliefs and practices of the First Church Of The Gospel Ministry?
Q: Do you believe that the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of the living God and contain all things necessary for salvation?
Q: Will you as a minister of the gospel be faithful in the study of these Scriptures so that you may have the mind of Christ?
Q: Will you endeavor to minister so that the reconciling love of Christ may be known and received?
Q: Will you undertake to be a faithful minister to all whom you are called to serve, laboring together with them and your fellow ministers to build up the family of God?
Q: Will you do your utmost to pattern your life [and that of your family] in accordance with the teachings of Christ, so that you may be a wholesome example?
Q: Will you persevere in prayer, both in public and in private, asking God's grace, both for yourself and for others, and offering your labors to God, through the mediation of Jesus Christ,
and in the sanctification of the Holy Spirit?
WILL YOU FAITHFULLY TEACH GOD'S PLAN OF BIBLE TITHING, FREEWILL GIFT GIVING AND SPECIAL OFFERINGS?
JESUS SAID: "Give and it shall be given unto you, pressed down, shaken and running over!"
GIFT GIVING AND GOD'S PLAN OF BIBLE TITHING! The work of any ministry that is truly of God is funded by God's Plan of Bible Tithing, free will offerings and spirit filled gift giving! Without God's plan of Bible Tithing and gift giving no Christian work could be accomplished, no church buildings could be built, no bible schools, humanitarian missions, crusades, outreach or any other honorable Christian work could be accomplished and it is for these reasons and the spreading of the Gospel that God gave HIS plan of Bible Tithing to all Christians for the work of HIS Kingdom and the Glory of Christ Jesus!
We supply with our ministers welcome package God's Complete Plan of Bible Tithing and Gift Giving from the word of God in HIS Holy Bible so you may teach it, so that you and your ministry can have all that is needed to accomplish the work of and for the cause of Christ, and so that those that you minister to may be blessed of God and prosper financially for planting seed into the work of your ministry and for the cause of Christ all over the world!
Any church or ministry that does not teach and abide by the word of God as it pertains to GOD's plan of Bible Tithing and gift giving that is clearly stated in HIS word so that the work of the cross can be accomplished and lack for nothing is not of the Kingdom of God or of the teachings of the Bible, nor is it of any value to Christ for the furtherance of the HIS Gospel and His Great Commission to go into all the world and spread HIS Gospel for the glory of God and the building up of the family of God and for HIS mighty Kingdom! All who do not believe in God's plan of Bible tithing and fail to honor and to teach it are unworthy of Ordination by this beloved church and are unteachable, worldly, truly selfish, sinful and robbers of God 's storehouse just as the Bible states! You cannot call yourself a Christian or enter into the ministry of Jesus Christ if you are not willing to abide by the commandments of God and live by and rightly divide the word of TRUTH in HIS Holy Bible! Bible tithing is Biblical, Honorable and Essential for the success of any God called or given ministry!....So Sayeth The Lord Our GOD!
Q: As a minister and a member of this beloved church will you be honest in the financial stewardship of your ministry and of any ministry work that God may lead or call you to and will you honor God in all things according to the full council of God, and will you faithfully teach and abide by God's plan of Bible Tithing ,gift giving and free will offerings as HIS standards for giving so that the work of the cross and your ministry can be accomplished and will you faithfully teach others to give out of the goodness of their hearts and the necessity of free will offerings so that your work and the work of this your church can be accomplished for the cause of Christ, the spreading of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the for glory of the Kingdom of God, and will you cheerfully give a monthly gift into the storehouse of God in this your church which you become a member in with your ordination as a minister in it?
Q. Will you keep us informed of your ministry activities and the work you are doing so that we may know of your work and provide our prayers, spiritual and other support for your work as an ordained minister ordained by this church?
Q. Will you as an honorable minister of the Gospel in The First Church Of The Gospel Ministry honor this your Church, the teachings of the Bible and God in all things and abide by the beliefs of this your Church which upon ordination you become a member of it's beloved body and a trusted and honorable member of it's clergy?
Signature X____________________________________________________ Date _____________________
Our Statement Of Beliefs
A Victorious, Successful And Glorious Outreach Missions Church Since 1926
"Here Are Our Glorious Spirit Filled Statement Of Beliefs
That Have Served The Cross Of Christ And The Work
Of His Kingdom With Honor And Distinction
For Over Eight Decades In The Work Of
This Beloved Fellowship And
They Are The Corner Stone Of Our Success In Ministry All Over
The World And Every Member And Minister In This Beloved
Church Has Honored Them For Over Eight Decades And
Because They Have Honored GOD In All Things HE
Has Blessed, Healed, Lifted Up And Prospered
Them Everywhere In The World!"
HONOR GOD IN ALL THINGS!
"When You Become Ordained Into This Church You Become Part Of A Greater
Blessing,An Anointed Prophetic Vision And A Worldwide Mission! You Shall
Have Great Favor In The Eyes Of God And Your Ministry With Us Will Grow
And Greatly Prosper In All Things And Among All Peoples Of The Earth!"
JUST FOLLOW OUR PROVEN PLAN OF SUCCESS!
IT COMES IN THE WELCOME PACKAGE!
~Dr. Davy A Bondservant Of Jesus!
1. We believe and know that God exists and is pleased with all who draw near by faith. We worship the one and only holy and loving God who is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit eternally. God has created all things visible and invisible, has brought salvation and new life to humanity through Jesus Christ, and continues to sustain the church and all things until the end of the age.
2. We believe in Jesus Christ, the Word of God become flesh. He is the Savior of the world, who has delivered us from the dominion of sin and reconciled us to God by his death on the cross. He was declared to be the Son of God by his resurrection from the dead. He is the head of the church, the exalted Lord, the Lamb who was slain, coming again to reign with God in glory.
3. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the eternal Spirit of God, who dwelled in Jesus Christ, who empowers the church, who is the source of our life in Christ, and who is poured out on those who believe as God's guarantee of redemption.
4. We believe that all Scripture is inspired by God through the Holy Spirit for instruction in salvation and all training in righteousness. We accept the Scriptures as the Word of God and as the fully reliable and trustworthy standard for Christian faith and life. Led by the Holy Spirit in the church, we interpret Scripture in harmony with our Lord Jesus Christ.
5. We believe that God has created the heavens and the earth and all that is in them, and that God preserves and renews forever what he has made. All creation has its source outside itself and belongs to God the Creator. God is good and provides all that is needed for life.
6. We believe that God has created human beings in his divine image. God formed them from the dust of the earth and gave them a special dignity among all the works of his creation. Human beings have been made for a loving relationship with God, to live in peace with each other, and to take care of the rest of creation.
7. We confess that, beginning with Adam and Eve, humanity has disobeyed God, given way to the tempter, and chosen to sin. All have fallen short of the Creator's intent, have marred the image of God in which they were created, disrupted order in the world, and limited their love for others. Because of sin, humanity has been given over to the enslaving powers of evil and death and only through the shed blood of Christ Jesus upon the Cross of Calvary can man be redeemed and receive salvation which is only by faith in the finished work of Jesus Christ.
8. We believe that, through Jesus Christ, God offers salvation from sin and a new way of life. We receive God's salvation when we repent and accept Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. In Christ, we are reconciled with God and brought into the reconciling community. We place our faith in God that, by the same power that raised Christ from the dead, we may be saved from sin to follow Christ and to know the fullness of salvation.
9. We believe that the church is the assembly of those who have accepted God's offer of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ. It is the new community of disciples sent into the world to proclaim the reign of God and to provide a witness of the church's glorious hope. It is the new society established and sustained by the Holy Spirit.
10. We believe that the mission of the church is to proclaim and to be a sign of the kingdom of God. Christ has commissioned the church to make disciples of all nations, baptizing them, and teaching them to observe all things he has commanded.
11. We believe that the baptism of believers in the immersion of water is a sign of their cleansing from sin. Baptism is also a pledge before the church of their covenant with God to walk in the way of Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit. Believers are baptized into Christ and his body by the Spirit, water, and his blood that was shed on the cross at Calvary.
12. We believe that the Lord's Supper is a sign by which the church thankfully remembers the new covenant which Jesus established by his death. In this communion meal, the church renews its covenant with God and with each other and participates in the life and death of Jesus Christ, until he comes.
13. We believe that in the washing of the feet of his disciples, Jesus calls us to serve one another in love. Thus, we acknowledge our frequent need of cleansing, renew our willingness to let go of pride and worldly power, and offer our lives in humble service and sacrificial love to our Lord and Saviour, Christ Jesus.
14. We believe that ministry is a continuation of the work of Christ, who gives gifts through the Holy Spirit to all believers and empowers them for service in the church and in the world. We believe that God calls particular persons in the church to specific leadership ministries and offices. All who minister are accountable to God the Lord Jesus and to those that God has placed in leadership to insure the unity of the Church.
15. We believe that the church of Jesus Christ is one body with many members, ordered in such a way that, through the one Spirit, believers may be built together spiritually into a dwelling place for God.
16. We believe that Jesus Christ calls us to discipleship, to take up the cross and follow him. Through the gift of God's saving grace, we are empowered to be disciples of Jesus, filled with his Spirit, following his teachings and his path through suffering to new life. As we are faithful to his way, we become conformed to Christ and separated from the evil in the world.
17. We believe that to be a disciple of Jesus is to know life in the Spirit. As the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ takes shape in us, we grow in the image of Christ and in our relationship with God. The Holy Spirit is active in individual and in communal worship, leading us deeper into the experience with the Lord Jesus and our Heavenly Father.
18. We believe that God intends human life to begin in families and to be blessed through families. Even more, God desires all people to become part of the church, God's family. As single and married members of the church family give and receive nurture and healing, families can grow toward the wholeness that God intends. We are called to chastity and to loving faithfulness in marriage.
19. We commit ourselves to tell the truth in all things and to honor God with the taking of vows of faith and giving cheerfully to the work of the cross and the ministry of the church on the world mission fields.
20. We believe that everything belongs to God, who calls the church to live in faithful stewardship of all that God has entrusted to us, and to participate in the work of the cross and to rest our faith on the finished work of Christ and the promises of God.
21. We believe
that peace is the will of God. God created the world in peace,
and God's peace is most fully revealed in Jesus Christ, who is
our peace and the peace of the whole world. Led by the Holy Spirit,
we follow Christ in the way of peace, doing justice, bringing
reconciliation, and practicing non-violence, even in the face
of violence and warfare. We believe we
have a biblical duty to go forth in the time of war to defend our nation and the lands that God has given us while seeking to bring peace to all and to care for those who have been hurt or wounded in such wars as we serve as the spiritual leaders on such battlefields that may befall our beloved nation.
22. We believe that the church is God's holy nation, called to give full allegiance to Christ, its head and to witness to every nation, government, and society about God's saving grace.
23. We place
our faith, hope and assurances in the reign of God and his fulfillment
in the day when Christ will come again in glory to judge the living
and the dead. He will gather his church, which is already living
under the reign of God. We await God's final victory, the end
of this present age of struggle, the resurrection of the dead,
and a new heaven and a new earth.
1. Complete commitment to the authority of God's word and God's will.
2. Knowledge of Biblical standards and principles for Christ like living and yieldedness to the Lord Jesus Christ as revealed in the Bible which is the living word of God.
3. Cultivation of the habits of obedience, prayer, bible study and Christian fellowship as helpful and necessary means of growth in the Christian's relationship with Christ.
4. Appreciation for the privilege and acceptance of the responsibility to share the Lord Jesus Christ with those around us, as well as, throughout the world.
5. Through the teaching of the Holy Spirit gain knowledge and wisdom of the nature, mission and ministry of the church and understanding God's plan and method of world evangelism.
6. Awareness of God's calling of one's natural and supernaturally bestowed gifts and abilities.
7. The spiritual
development of natural and supernatural gifts through the study
of the living word of God and of the principals of preaching,
teaching, counseling and outreach.
1. The preaching
and spreading of the Gospel among all peoples of the earth.
2. To Respond as the Lord commands us to be God's Love In Action as a doer of the word and not hearers only.
3. To ordain, empower and field independent God called ministers of the Gospel and missionaries for the World Mission Fields.
4.To grant Church Charters for the founding of local independent Churches.
5. To continue to build and expand our Bible educational courses for home study with our Kings Cross Victory Bible college.
6. To continue the humanitarian work of the cross in the lives of the very poor, hungry, homeless and the sick.
Those we lovingly
ordain are required to abide by the above beliefs and practices
of this their mother church and to honor God in all things as
ministers of the Gospel of Christ Jesus!
WHAT YOU GET
in our new
Ministers welcome package.Our Exclusive FCGM church chartering
and pre-approved application program. 3 FCGM Ministers Manuals,
Plus you also get our exclusive Bible study degree programs that
you can study at your leisure and earn a degree from our Kings
Cross Home Study Victory Bible College. These studies alone are
worth over $495.00! Yes, you can rapidly earn our Doctor Of Minisieral
Studies. (DmS). Plus, this very special program package contains
other ministry materials for a fast track to building your ministry!
Plus, other unique and important study materials and programs
and of course the all important legal ordination documents from
the office of the Bishop and the mission board certifying your
official ordination into the Christian Clergy of this your Church.
Includes our lifetime fellowship of monthly supply mailings of
newsletters, accountability and professional monthly activity
forms, God's plan of Bible tithing to help your ministry grow
and be blessed of God, special how to books, CDs, Teaching
Tapes, Catalogs, and so much more! Our monthly mailings of great
Christian Bible believing materials will help you to grow in the
work of the professional ministry for the cause of Christ as minister
in this your church no matter where you may live in the world
as you become a trusted and honorable member of our clergy and
join in the work of our worldwide outreach missions. Join us this
week! God will bless you in so many new ways!
Make sure you include 2 Passport Size Photos Or Head And Shoulders Snapshots for your Ministerial Licenses!
Type Of Card> [ ] Visa [ ] Mastercard
[ ] Discover [ ] American Express
Name On Card ___________________________________
Card Number ____________________________________
Expiration Date __________________________________
3 Digit Security Code _____________________________
Name __________________________________________ Phone #___________________________
City _________________________ State Or Country________________ Zip Code ______________
Please Give us your e-mail address here______________________________________
FCGM MISSION CENTER P.O. Box 428 BUCYRUS, OHIO 44820-0428 USA